Gas Explosion in Gyöngyös


Firefighters were sent to Epreskert street.


There was a gas explosion in the bathroom of a family house in Epreskert street in Gyöngyös on Sunday, the county disaster management reported on its website.

The roof structure of the property was also damaged. The city’s professional firefighters were alerted to the accident. Ambulances are also available on site.

Professional firefighters from Gyöngyös brought a gas cylinder out of the room. A man suffered injuries requiring medical attention as a result of the explosion, he was taken care of by ambulances.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *